What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Templates that simplify the process of publishing to Kindle, Nook, & Print-on-Demand
- Get access to exclusive interviews with top Internet marketing pioneers Bill Hibbler and David Wood
- Get access to top 100 resources for authors & publishers
- Get access to Amazon Optimization Webinar Replay
- Get access to Exclusive Online Marketing Map
- Learn how to create killer ebook covers
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ePub Templates scores 72.41/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.epubtemplates.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $79.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: epubtemplates.com you’ll also be taken through to epubtemplates.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)